In the news
- "What lies beneath" article in Qantas magazine
- How many species on Earth? 23 August 2011 more
- Celebration of Australia's contribution to the Census of Marine Life - Parliament House, Canberra, 16 August 2011
- Census awarded prestigious international Cosmos prize for its research
- Census beyond 2010 - "Life in a changing ocean" - building a new international science program. Read the prospectus
- Census of Marine Life photos on flickr
- Deep Sea 101: Lessons from the Census of Marine Life
- Listen to Chairman Nic Bax on Marine census discovers 1,200 new sea creatures, ABC Radio, 5 Oct 2010
- Presenting the results from the Census of Marine Life - a decade of discovery
- Global Ocean Biodiversity Initiative - Working towards high seas conservation brochure
- The Census Goes Social - Keep abreast of Census information and connect with network colleagues by joining the Census Facebook page, following us on Twitter, or subscribing to the Census YouTube channel.
- Galatee Film Oceans released in 2010.
- Australia's Marine Biodiversity Hub supports Census of Marine Life research